Tuesday 22 May 2007

THIS is me!!

Finally, my incessant efforts to create a blog yielded results and 'here I am' (Bryan Adams style), with my very own blog. I am surprised sometimes by how simple things become so complicated that you end up feeling disgruntled and frustrated because after all, it WAS supposed to be a simple matter actually. I got into trouble because I wanted everything to be perfect even before I started writing - the template had to be just right, the name of the blog, just perfect and the first blog, truly a literary masterpiece. And that's how it took me almost 2 years to get started. A thing well begun is half done, they say. I think a thing too well begun is not done at all.

So, I decided to give up this obsession with a perfect start and just...start. Ah! It feels great to have finally taken off after driving around like a maniac on the runway. Going by my previous record, I should now start wondering exactly what to write. Should I talk about my oh-so-interesting life (honestly!) or my heroic exploits (believe you me!) or my not-so-ordinary thoughts. In order to avoid another time consuming deliberation, I'm going to stick to the bare facts. I will try and make up for lost time by chronologically listing the events in my life so far. For all those, whom I have balckmailed into reading 'my blog' may now get ready for a repeat telecast and for the unfortunate few who stumbled upon this all by themselves, all I can say is...BRACE YOURSELF!

3 comments:

beingRC said...

yeah...u gotta stop being a perfectionist. i've suffered immensely from ur making "perfect" holiday plans.

lakshmi narayana said...

its intersting
what i think is any thing which is too well begun is already done rather than not. so none of us fall in that cat.
may be, u can mirror some incidents u encounter around so to prove ur points.
me too writing on same theme.throw ur comments
http://thebangalorecaffeine.blogspot.com/

M&M said...

now thats what a course in philo can do to ppl..personal diary and stuff..hows life